Which strain to use?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by GrapeApe, Jul 22, 2015.

1. So basically this is the first time I'll actually know what I'll be growing. I have no idea what to grow and it's stressing me out. I was giver a various amount of seeds and strains and I have no idea what to chose.

I'm only looking to grow 4 plants

The strain choices I have are:
    -WW10 (I'm assuming white widow) x7
    -Royal Medic x4
    -Skunk 47 X1
    -SSH10 x7 (I think it's super skunk haze)
    -CBD Shark Shock x4

All positive input and ideas are highly appreciated

2. skunk is easy to grow..so is the royal haze..

All great strains buddy you should be happy not anxious

skunk is easy to grow..so is the royal haze..
    All great strains buddy you should be happy not anxious

3. I'd have to agree here, Skunk is probably the easiest to grow on this list. White widow is a great one but can be quite tricky at times. I'd probably start off with the Skunk and maybe the royal. Happy growing 🏻

4. Thanks a lot for the input! Only thing I'm worried about is the skunk is going to be super stinky. I'm set up in a apartment with upstairs neighbors and they have children and I don't want to put them in a uncomfortable environment.

5. as long as you have them growing in a sealed environment and exhausting through a carbon filter there won't be any noticeable smell.

The growing habits of different strains don't vary much, no more than the difference between individual plants of the same strain anyway. Choose the strains of the bud you want to try, don't worry about how it grows

6. Okay, I have a great setup so the smell shouldn't be a issue than. Would it be weird to grow 2 skunk And 2 royal? Or should I only grow 1 strain?

7. props for being considerate of your neighbors.. And its a lot of fun growing multiple strains..you can see the difference in genetics and what they need

8. certainly not wired at all. If you are going to do 4 plants, why not 4 stains? It's nice to have a selection

9. skunk. I suppose that the CBD shark is a great strain for pain. I never heard of it until today.

I also heard that gorrila glue is all the rage for 2015. I have not tried that yet.