Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which strain to get?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aperson1234567890, Jan 23, 2018.

1. Yo so I'm looking for people who have experience with some of the strains I can get from my dealer and provide some input on them and which are the best.

I want to pick up 14 grams. When I get 14 grams I usually get 7 grams of sativa and 7 grams of indica.

Anyways, so here are my options:
    Bubba Kush
    Pineapple Express
    Shiva Skunk
    Sour Diesel
    Holy Grail
    God
    Lemon Haze
    Grand Daddy Purple

Thanks guys!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sativa:
    Pineapple Express
    Haze
    Sour D

Indica:
    GDP
    Holy Grail

I personally would get Pineapple Express and Holy Grail.

3. The Inidicas are a toss in the air, but go for that Pineapple Express. You'll be glad you did. :GettingStoned:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Pineapple Express and grand daddy purp are two of the best strands I like to grow. I’d highly recommend Pineapple Express for sure

5. I've smoked some grand daddy purple and after two hits I was flying so high in the sky. it lasted a good hour and a half. maybe two. made me a bit lazy though towards the back end. out of all of the above strains, this is the only one I've tried. I would recommend this strain for evenings.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Either Pineapple Express as your sativa with GDP as your indica, or Shiva Skunk as your sativa with Bubba Kush as your indica. Trust me.

jah!/*d$*:smoking: