Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which strain to choose...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FallenOne08214, Jan 15, 2012.

1. So next weekend, I'm lookin to get a g of either northern lights or bubba kush. I've had northern before and loved the high, but never tried bubba. Which would be better for me and a friend to kick back for a few hours?

2. either way ur getting ripped...but try out the bubba and see if you like it that way atleast you know for next time

3. Thanks man, I'll probably do that. The 2 of us are splitting on a g, but he wants to get an 8th of northern for himself which he'll probably smoke me out.

4. Tried to use edit, but fuck it:

Bubba kush is out of stock for now.

5. bubba kush is yummy with a great body buzz.

my best high was from northern lights.

I suggest you get 2g's, one of each.

6. ^ well then he wont get as much for his money...

7. I wish I could try bubba kush, but it looks like that will be out for a while. Oh well, at least I have a constant northern lights connection. Too bad I don't make enough to buy it on the regular.