Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which strain should I try?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aperson1234567890, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Okay, so I'll be picking up some weed for the holidays and I was wondering which strain I should get.

So my dealer has these options:
    Grand Daddy Purple
    Shiva Skunk
    Blue Cheese
    Diesel
    Holy Grail

Thanks!

2. GDP it’s an all day smoke

• Like Like x 2
  3. Shiva Skunk &/or Blue Cheese, hands down. Trust me on this one.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I've actually already tried the Shiva Skunk and this time around I decided to pick up some Blue Cheese :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Blue Cheese & Diesel are good strains I've never tried any of the others

6. My man! You're gonna love that Blue Cheese.

7. Hopefully! I picked up 14 grams which is a lot for me. Hopefully it'll last me till the end of my vacation :D

• Like Like x 2
  8. I think 14g's of it should do the trick! It'll make for a chill ass vacation, for sure.

• Like Like x 1
  9. The holy grail

10. On my 3rd gen of MSNL GDP grown from seed and cloned (great yield and amazing night time smoke..pretty good hash too..LOL)

Now growing 2x Big Blue Cheese fems also from MSNL..after topping, supercropping and LST they are both huge! (over 3 ft tall:eek:)
    The one in the Rear began as a really wonky seedling (Mutant maybe) but has flourished in flower..
    It is really Sativa looking and the same strain in front is really Indica looking
    Can't wait for the cheese..and expecting lots of it too.
    Last week)
    12-24-17 cheese.JPG

11. Damn dude, looks great! Good luck with them:D

12. Thank you!

13. I can heartily recommend GDP!! Check out my Profile favorite strain..Only tied by GG#4!!:eek2:

14. I definitely try Grand Daddy Purple if my dealer still has it when I see him next. He's often switching up his selection of strains.

15. Tons of different GDP around..I grew the same strain, batch, etc and one plant was much smaller and lower yielding than the others..Much fruitier scent too (also less potent)..Only got an Ounce dry buds from the little one while the larger ones yielded over 4.5 ounces bud from each plant!
    Sorry about the dog hair but I think the GDP bud was gorgeous..:)
    This is like 3/4 of a plant.

DSC_0388.JPG

GDP#2 three quarters of plant - 76.6 gr.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  16. It's beautiful haha

17. Aren’t the holidays over now?
    Kidding.
    GDP

• Like Like x 1
  18. I'm in college so I'm on vacation until the 22nd of January :p

• Like Like x 1
  19. Lovely bud.
    I love my dogs too.
    I spend more time than I would like getting hairs off my buds with tweezers ;)

• Like Like x 1