Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which Strain Should i order?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PocketFullO'Gold!, Sep 19, 2013.

1. I know I should make this a poll but It wont work on my comp for some reason. The qualities I want in my first grow are : easily grown indoors/stealth closet, good medicinal properties, good smoke. Here are my options : 1.California Orange
                    2. White Widow
                    3. Super Silver Haze
                    4.Himalayan Gold
                    5. G13
                     6. Jack Herer
                     7.White Haze

2. I'm biased, Jack Herer would be my favourite strain out of those. 

The sativa is incredibly strong in this strain.

3. How does it do indoors (size/easy to grow)?

4. Let me know what you go with. I'm starting my first grow soon and want to go with something good for indoors. I was gonna go with Jack Herer or some sort of AK but I was worried about smell.

5. Any indica dominant plant man, they grow short and squat. Perfecr dor indoors.
    White widow is my fav strain though OMFG to smoke some WW again..

6. @[member="Wykuda"] - Yea man I was looking at the AK autos, but I heard theyre kinda skunky. As far as smells go, Cali Orange is supposed to smell decent but im not sure about the others. Is Jack H or White Widow reall smelly? Also, does anyone know which sites take an American Express gift card?

7. If you want a scentless indoor grow, Northern Lights with a carbon air filter on the grow box.

8. White Widow.

9. White widow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGNGeXcScHk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

10. Jack herer, depending on breeder.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. white widow. just because you're going to get a shorter more compact plant for your closet grow but at the same time that shit is going to reek so you better keep that in check if you want it to be "stealth"