Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which strain should I get?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Connor821, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Okay so my guy can get pretty much any strain for me, and idk if you guys know about Leafly, but they have a ton and it's hard to pick one. So I figured I'd ask you guys for some help. Which strain is your favorite? which one do you think I should get Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. casey jones[​IMG]

your welcome in advance ;)

3. I suggest blue dream because it's gives you a head high and it taste good. You could also try og kush.

4. I say try to get banana kush, or a strain called green queen. The smell on both was amazing and they were great

5. My dealer got me some headband on my last pickup. Wasnt too bad at all. I hear blue dream is great though. Never had it

6. Girl Scout cookies!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity F

yup that rainbow jones i did must have been casey dom...man was that taste good like nothing ive had..wish more people has seeds did see devils harvest has a fem head's casey from connoisseur and connoisseur has greatful casey in again...thats what im getting next casey ftw!

8. depends on what you like man....uk cheese, super lemon haze, green crack, jack herer, blue dream.  I could go on and on. :huh:

9. I would ask what's available and work from there.

10. Super lemon haze, girl scout cookies, and permafrost. Those are my favorite and they do the job good.