1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Which Strain is This?

Discussion in 'Absolute Beginners' started by phatty, Oct 17, 2002.

1. anyone any ideas which strain this could possibly be?

Attached Files:

2. cheap camera so apologies for shitty quality pics...

Attached Files:

3. I actually thought the oppostite of what you said, but whatever...

4. Make up your melons.....!

phat

5. I started growing some plants that a friend gave me and after 2 months they only have 3 leaves. I was wondering have i got some weird and wonderfull strain or have i just wasted two months growing rubbish useless plants?
    Any input would help

6. spikyorb- what kinda light do you have them under?

7. Actually it was just me being a twozzer (havent used that in a while). When i said 3 leaves i ment that each pair of leaves only has 3, but i purchased a growing guide and it shows that when thier little they only have 3 on each pair. Its my first time growing you see, and today i noticed that the next pair has 5 little spikes. I do actually need some guideance on where to get lights from but i will put that in a more relelvant thread. Thank you for the help anyway. Spiky

8. You had better get it (them) under a high intensity light asap !! And as close as poss w/o buring or overheating. And leave the light(s) on 24/7, until forced flowering: you change the cycle to 12/12. And the dark must be pitch black, and uninturupted. A few major tips.

9. Cheers m8, i have been doing but i cant find anywhere to buy the lights from in england. So im using a few low wattage ones. Plus the prices for over seas lights take the michael. So if someone could help us out, mucho appriciated.

10. Cheers man

11. well... what happened- have any luck??

Grasscity Deals Near You