Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which strain is this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TheKind727, Feb 8, 2011.

1. #1 TheKind727, Feb 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2011
    Hey guys just signed up for the forums so I can post now. I was wondering if anyone knows which strain this is? Its definitely good just wanna know what strain and possibly THC content. Thanks doods :hello:

Btw all three pics are the same bud
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Looks like some poorly manicured haze

3. really? Does that effect thc content?

4. IMO it is I like less leaf then that, it's kind of leafy. Homegrown??

looks good though, how's it smoke/make you feel?

5. Not really I just don't like leafy bud, it throws off the weight of the bud aswell

6. Ya I agree, yes it is homegrown from someone I know. Im not positive but it looks like it. Head high, not really any body, harsh smoke, sparkling when lit.

7. how much did you pay?

Looks like my homegrown haze, minus the harsh smoke and as much leaf

[​IMG]

Similar no?

8. Paid $300 an ounce. Its through an older guy though so its cheap. Its definitely that haze man. Thanks a lot. Know the approximate thc content?

9. No, Not approximately sorry.

10. Look for Trichromes. They are very small (most of the time) clear crystals on your green. The more crystals, the higher potency.

11. I think this is all over. I'm starting to think it is grown in Mexico by the Cartel who are trying to grow seedless weed. See news. What's the smell?