Which strain is this??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Vstarvicky, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Which train is this?? Can anyone tell [​IMG]

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Mexican? Where did you get it?

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  3. Looks like some dirt or maybe way too dry.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. look sativa ,,,,but really no one can say what strain it is from dried buds ...mac..

• Like Like x 1
  5. Nope! There are hundreds, if not thousands, of strains and even more crosses! Plus it is common for growers and dealers to just slap a name on buds they are trying to sell!

• Like Like x 1
  6. It's called El Garbo.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  7. No-one can tell what that poorly grown dust is from a pic.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Most likely Maui wowie mixed with some labrador.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  9. #9 BrewsnWeed666, Jul 4, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2018

Looks like some of that super dank OG purple pickle cherry skittle skunk haze to me.

No one can tell you what strain it is from a picture.. whatever it is it looks like shitty weed lol

Edit: why's the weed on a page from a book??? where do you live that a dealer gives you ya gear in a page out a book that's ghetto as shit:lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe:

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Although I can't tell you the strain, I can tell you it was most likely grown outside somewhere in India.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Indian shit brick

• Like Like x 1
  12. You got fucked Kush!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Yups you are right, this stuff is from a village in india.. I am an indian and as because weed is illegal over her, we don't get good stuff, all we get is this shit ..

• Like Like x 1
  14. I know ... It's illegal in india so we don't get good stuffs ....

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Bammer OG?

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. India has some fine original landrace strains. I bet you can find some really good stuff if you looked hard enough or got a better connect.

Either way weed is weed my man. If it gets you high then enjoy it. Find some seeds and grow your own if you can. You'd be surprised at what might come from it. Good luck on your quest for higher vibrations and elevation. :wave:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

17. Bruh it's illegal in the UK but I don't buy trash weed lol

18. I don't get other options in my location bro, I'll have to travel other part of the country to get some quality weed, which is quit impossible to travel every month and to carry that much of stuff....

• Informative Informative x 1

19. Why don't you grow your own lol I thought you got alot of hash in India man? From what I've seen online it's popular over there

• Like Like x 1
  20. I think getting some seeds and grow it my own is the best option and last option I have in order to get some quality weed...
    Anyways thnks for the reply brother.....

• Agree Agree x 2