Which strain is the strongest?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by matrix1004, Feb 28, 2009.

1. I have been looking to see if I can get the strongest MJ out there. Can anyone out there tell me which strain of MJ is the strongest? Or can anyone tell me which strain has the highest THC level? Also which strains give you a cerebral high as opposed to body high?

2. There is so many strains out there, no one knows for sure but theres alot of good stuff like AK-47 and such, white widdow is good too. and thoose highs, Mind high and Body high are depending on what type of bud you smoke:

Sativa

Indica

The sativa high is often characterized as uplifting and energetic. The effects of a sativa marijuana are mostly cerebral. They give a feeling of optimism and well - being, as well as providing a good measure of pain relief for certain symptoms. A few pure sativas are also very high in THC content. They are known to have a quite spacey, or hallucinogenic, effect. Sativas are a good choice for daytime smoking.

Indicas are known for their smaller stature. They are relatively short and bushy. Some are compact, others are of a more moderate height. Indicas tend to grow wider and rounder than sativas. Many look like small shrubs. Indicas typically grow out many more smaller side colas.

The indica highs are most often described as a pleasant body buzz. Indicas are great for relaxation, stress relief, and for an overall sense of calm and serenity. Marijuana indicas are also very effective for overall body pain relief, and often used in the treatment of insomnia. They are the late - evening choice of many smokers as an all - night sleep aid. A few pure indica strains are very potent in THC, and will cause the "couchlock" effect, enabling the smoker to simply sit still and enjoy the experience of the smoke.

Marijuana strains are available in the entire spectrum from pure sativas to pure indicas, and in every combination in - between. There are 30% sativa - 70% indica strains, there are 80% sativa - 20% indica strains, and many, many 50% - 50% combinations, as well as others.
    -from a search, to help you...

3. check out the seed-bank section of the forum. then check out the recommended seed-bank websites. they will tell you TCH content, type of high, yeild, height, ect.

that will give you an idea of what strains will give you what you want. then if you need help narrowing it down, im sure people here will be happy to help

4. #5 taureauchien, Feb 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2009
    white widow is the most popular strongest.
    that doesnt mean it is the strongest though.
    plus different people are gonna give you their opinions and you'll end up with 20 different strains....which wont help either.
    and if you go by the breeders/sellers...well theirs is always the strongest too.
    its to vague a question.
    go for a pure sativa for your cerebral effect you're looking for or a good hybrid.
    i hear c99 x ak47 kicks ass......but as i just stated above there is my opinion and you
    still have 19 to go
    bcseeds has elephant bud which is supposed to be the worlds strongest weed ever created by mankind :rolleyes: 35% thc or something like that

5. Thanks alot guys! I appreciate the input, and will definitely look into seed banks. Just wanted to make sure that I get the most BANG for my money.

6. Mandala Satori, That stuff straight messes me up with an energetic yet confused high lol.

7. I just got my WW order from Dr. chronic and hoping that it is as good as everyone says. Is it a sativa or indica strain?

8. there are different varieties of WW. but they are a indica/sativa mix. about 50/50 id say

9. A while back I found Neville's Haze at a coffeeshop here, which is one of my favorites, and that specific harvest was titled as ''Best Weed World Wide'' ..or Strongest.. or something like that :D

Was a nice smoke :eek: