Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which strain is the best?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Buh Buh Brandon, Nov 26, 2009.

1. #1 Buh Buh Brandon, Nov 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2009
    In your opinion, which strains do you think are best?

1. White Widow
    2. Afgoo
    3. OG Kush
    4. NYC Diesel
    5. Green Crack
    6. Brain Drain

2. the last 2 aren't even real. and its pretty much impossible to say whats "best" as everyone is going to think differently, not to mention there are so many other variables involved...rephrase to "which strains do you THINK are best"...and some of the best weed i've had was POG...platinum OG kush. WW is also up there

3. Pineapple express, IMO... it's like "if that Blue Oyster shit met that Afghan Kush I had - and they had a baby. And then, meanwhile, that crazy Northern Light stuff I had and the Super Red Espresso Snowflake met and had a baby. And by some miracle, those two babies met and fucked - this would the shit that they birthed."

4. Wow...this is The product of baby fuckin!

5. maybe not brain drain but green crack is very real and very dank

6. White Widow, and Sour Diesel instead of NYC Diesel

7. Lol well I'm glad you are posting in the "Apprentice Tokers" Sub-Forum because this is the place you should be in.
    In my opinion strains are just names that circulate around by mouth and are just words to impress other people. I buy dank on occasion and no one has names for their dank. NAMES DONT MATTER what does matter is how it is grown and how much time is put into growing it.

8. The best strain is the one that you enjoy the taste of the most, and enjoy the level of high you get from it.
    Everyones prefrences are different, some prefer an Indica high, others a Sativa high.

9. They are all good, infinitely good.

10. brain drill is the name of a fucking badass death metal band

go metal!!!

11. the other strain isnt but green crack is a real strain and its really good

12. #12 T-bone904, Nov 26, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2009
    i had this shit one time called tropicana thunderfuck. hands down dopest dope i ever smoked. tasted like mangos an oranges.
    as for all these up here never had em i dont think those strains circulate round these parts

13. well outa those ive only had green crack that shit is dank as fuck