Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which strain for tonight???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by oceangreen33, Sep 24, 2011.

1. I'm heading to my collective tonight after work and their website says they have the following strains. These are only their hybrids which I like best.

Area 51
    Bognesh
    Exclusive Headband
    Headband (which I've had and it's amazing)
    Master Romulan
    Sour Grape
    Tropicana
    White Russian (heard amazing things)

Have any of you tried any of the above and if so what was your experience? Heard white Russian was pretty dank...

Can't wait till 6...

2. Grab area 51 and white Russian... and mix them... Trust me... Just do it.

3. [quote name='"HelpDesk"']Grab area 51 and white Russian... and mix them... Trust me... Just do it.[/quote]

You've done it? For some reason all I can think about after that is that video that surfaced around April of those Russian kids finding an alien body in the snow...

4. Master Romulan is a great cross, White Russian is awesome and either of the headbands, I can't imagine that "exclusive" means much more that "I want to sell this cut of..." Either way it seems like you really can't go wrong with the stock your connect has, have a great night!

5. Which ever smells the best

6. Yeah it's called Vodka-Terrestrial. It's a new strain.

7. Master romulan.

If it's a good genetic from Joe it'll blow your house down.

8. like...headband kush is KILLING me right now, id say go with that hahahahaha

9. I know you didn't say it but if they have green crack get that shit best high I've ever had. Don't worry it's not actually crack that's just the name cuz it's potent as shit