Which stoner are you?

Discussion in 'General' started by Nathan, May 24, 2009.

1. #1 Nathan, May 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2009
    Are you the

Modern stoner who likes to listen to rap, skate, play video games, watch TV and movies.

Or older stoner who likes clasic rock, and would rather lie down, lite up, listen to music and look at the beautiful nature than watch TV or play xbox.

I'm more of the older stoner.

2. im a hybrid

3. i must be a hybrid as well. not so much on the rap part

4. agreed

5. it's all good, just depending on my mood, prolly more toward modern seeing as how im not very old

6. You don't have to be old to be a older stoner. Heck I'm only 18. And guys by hybrid do you mean modern? lol I'm blazed.

7. hyrbid=mix of both

8. Oh, thanks.

9. I'm pretty old school. Like to smoke and then chill outside listening to bob dylan.
    The only time I ever really listen to rap is when I snowboard, other than that the rap stays hidden away.

10. Hybrid. I like both rap and rock and alot of other genres.

11. hell yeah :hello: i'm the same way, except for bob dylan being the beatles in my case..and i dont snowboard:D

12. I would say hybrid as well. I like nature but i tend to get bored very easily without at least some modern technology. I prefer good underground hip hop to rock as well.

13. and hatin on the lakers :laughing:

14. lets just fight right now...
    :hello:

15. lol like peter griffin and the chicken...

ok gloves are off

16. Both types depending on mood, energy level, and who I'm hangin out with. The type of bud I'm smoking has a lot to do with it too. Sativa and I'm wound up, :D indica and I'm locked down. :smoking:

17. That fucking chicken. I hate that thing.

18. :eek:

19. im mainly modern, besides the rap but i love kotton mouth kings :p