Which states will have MMJ in 15 years?

Discussion in 'General' started by grasscitylurker, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Im looking at buying my retirement property. A place where I can build my dream berm house with grass roof to live out my final days with my wife since the markets low. Been looking at Colorado but wife doesn't want snow. global warming will take care of that I think.

Anyway.. Will all 50 states have medical marijuana by then? Or should I even worry about it since 2012 is just around the corner?:rolleyes:

2. No one here can really say. When I started smoking, over 10 years ago, I always said it would be fully legal by 2010 so.. yeah

3. It's very unlikely all states will have MMJ in 15 years, IMO.

4. Hopefully NC, since we're already pretty progressive with mj and there seems to be a large amount of support for it. NY maybe? Honestly, it's hard to say, first of all, which states may become medical in the future. Then, even if they do legalize mmj, there's always the question of how lax the state will be on patient qualification, dispensary permits, etc.
    You're best bet is to pick a state you'd like to live in, then read up on the political atmosphere of the state and how well mmj may be received by its population. I hope you're comfortable with speculation.

5. Idaho will i'ma make it happen!

6. I don't know about Ohio on that one, it really seems like our states efforts have gone no where, and the campaigning isn't sufficient. I think our State has like a 65% (somewhere around there?) approval rate, but the campaigning is too weak to make it.

7. lol whyyyyyyyyy :smoke:

why do you still believe in this

8. Dont.. Just checkin who might..:D

9. 15 years???

....Of course, Cannabis will be legal everywhere! It will be the foundation of our economy as the hemp industry. If America is even still under a plutocracy at that point... I can only hope USA will change dramatically within the next 15 years.

10. i'd love to say all of them but honestly the way things are going there might even be less than now.

11. Maybe massachusetts because its decriminalized. But it snows a lot here so idk lol

12. I agree with you about not enough campaigning, but i think theres just enough for us to get it through.. But we shall find out in little less than a year.

13. What about CT?