Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which States has the best/worst ganja?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Johhny Dukesup, May 10, 2010.

1. Oh I didn't mean like the government was taxing us (a super hefty amount) or anything; i meant those mother fuckers that run the clubs have their hands in our wallets.

:D

Some club owners are good people; real quality old school dudes i can fuck with but some are just like these new age assholes that I wonder why they even got into this business.

And then I think to myself..$

Some clubs have better prices than others, but as far as getting the kind of prices you can get on the street from your plug not gonna happen.

2. My costs cut by half when I got my MMJ card. Best thing that's ever happened to me.

3. I can find it all day long but nothing better than mids around here. Everywhere else I have lived you could find whatever you wanted, but around here it just sucks.

4. honestly, it really is all about who you know. A town could be really dry but if you know the right guy or people you could get hooked up with a bag. Same goes with quality of bud

5. one state doesnt have better weed then any other, just depends on the growers bro

6. I stay fly, in East K-Y
    But the grass round here dont get nobody high.
    I hear the beaners are shippin their bricks,
    You can smoke a ton and never stay lit.

Word.

7. no...you just don't know the right people. im from ky myself and get fire left and right. but like others are saying, its more of who you know and not where you live

8. It all depends on who you know,
    Your neighbor may be growing dro.

9. Beefy Bud, where at in ky?

10. cali=worst
    va=best

true shit right here haha

11. Obviously false, because my bud is grown in Western PA.

12. #32 beefybud, May 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2010
    im in bowling green right now, but i go to louisville a lot to party and use to live in lex and go to UK. i dunno what yall are talking about with not getting anything good cause i have been able to find a least a couple hook ups in each place with fire all the time, i mean it may be the college thing that makes it more accessible, i dunno. it really just boils down to your hook ups i think. where you from bro?

13. It's all the same shit.

14. Co-Sign..In South Louisiana we have alot of good shit but you gotta have good connects..most kids smoke nothing but the shwag lolz

15. I love living in California, what I considered mids turned out to be high quality weed in other states

16. obviously has never smoked weed in California

true shit right here haha

17. ^^^Careful,asking for hookups is cause for the mods to delete..

18. Michigan is pretty close on the top of the list
    we have... Pinnconning Paralyzer
    Northern Lights
    White Widow
    and Skunk

19. #39 steelhound56, May 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2010
    Here in the NC Blue Ridge, we have the dankness,
    We got the fire to make you cough like madness,
    All our weed is pretty much seedless.
    First rip off the bong, your eyes will have the redness

In Asheville we have it by the metric ton,
    This is the truth, our ganj cannot be outdone,
    Widow, Trainwreck, Durban, its all a home run,
    Plenty of one hit shit ,and then you're done son

Here in Boone, we have dankness degrees
    So much smoke, one hit makes you wheeze
    Diesel, Purp, our dank is sure to please,
    Come to App State and smoke some of our trees.

So if you ever find yo'self in Tarheel Nation,
    Come on down and try some of our medication,
    And then you'll find yourself in pure elation,
    Cause when you smoke our weed, you'll fly like aviation

20. Best: California

Worst: Fuckin'...... Maine.

Sorry, I'm fuckin', like, high. Really high.