Which states are likely to follow cali?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by XxMFDoomxX, Oct 16, 2010.

1. So its very exciting how we have a truely historic moment upon us with prop 19 on ballot in a few short weeks. What states do you think are likely to follow. Hopefully well make progress in Massachusetts unfortunatly were still deciding on medical herb but i think with this November coming up it could impact how fast we get MMJ here!:smoke: Speak voice your opinions!:smoke:

2. I think Oregon, Colorado, and probably Washington will follow.

3. Ya pretty much the entire west coast is set to follow cali within the next few years.

4. i hope Massachusetts will follow soon after, its already decriminalized state wide here so hopefully we will legalize after cali

5. Arizon, Oregon, Washington, Colorado. hopefully a few soutern states(doubt it)

6. The ones that decriminalized Marijuana will probably be the ones to follow if they have someone there pushing it through the legal process

7. How bout we get some decriminalization or MMJ going in Texas :)

8. Yah we were discussing MMJ in mass a while back they said its gotta a good chance at make the ballot in 2012 kinda shitty but i hope legalization in cali will help speed this up after all a guy needs to medicate!:smoke:

9. There's one in committee. In response to a letter, Lois Kolkhorst wrote at the bottom of the generic reply,

"It has not garnered support needed to pass. Many, including me, are concerned about California's direction."

Welkom op Facebook

10. Please New Mexico. :hello:

11. None. The Feds will bust growers in Cali and set an example. The AG stated so in a recent announcement.

12. I believe that Ca will benefit from this so much that the other states will jump in fast. I would say in 2012 that 1/4 of the states put it up on the ballot. Hell, maybe even more because I expect GREAT things to come from prop 19 economically. All the signs point to yes! :hello:

13. Just like they said in 96 about Medical MJ? We have over 1,000 of those shops now so that worked. THEY DO NOT HAVE THE RESOURCES to stop 1 million pounds in CA. Only the Feds can inforce Fed law, locals have to go by state law so there is just not enough resources to even put a dent in it. They might arrest some large growers and sellers just like they did in 96' but it will not do anything.

Then when other states legalize it they really will be fighting an endless uphill battle. It will lead to Federal law changing. This won't come without struggle but it will get there.

14. Don't hold your breath. The Feds will NOT allow legal weed to move forward just like they didn't allow legal med growers to grow and kept busting them. They will set Cali as an example out to hang in the heat for any other states thinking of crossing the same line. Fed laws trump state laws. End of story.

15. You seem like you want this because the fact of the matter is they DO NOT HAVE THE MAN POWER TO ENFORCE THIS. In this economy do they really want to be spending their money on this and give themself a bad rep? Do they want to anger over half the state by telling us that our votes do not mean shit? They know this will only end bad. They can not stop this. Don't worry you will see man they will try to stop it but they won't even put a dent in it

LOL yeah they did not allow legal med growers to grow and they kept busting them, look how that ended EXACTLY MY POINT. ITS TIME FOR CHANGES

16. take one look at the guys name and you can see his position on the prop 19. Caligrower, hmmmm could his business possibly be effected by the legalization of cannabis?

17. We have the power not the FEDS! There is enough people on board for this that it won't go away! DONT EVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OR NUMBERS

18. Why would they enforce it more after legalization...? i thought the point was to save money

19. its already decriminalized in Ohio, but i'd like to see the MMJ bill thats in committee in the statehouse pass before i start dreaming about full on legalization

20. even though i plan to move to cali this year, i hope that nevada follows as well.