Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which states are hard to find dank in?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by infiniteawesome, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Mids was the best i ever got down there, and it was 70 a quarter. The only dank i could find was 120 a quarter, and im payin 70 a quarter now, so yeah, the mids there were the same as im payin for dank now.

2. please dont.

3. There’s not much of a difference in quality, only price and weight depending on the state. I don't even blame the cops directly, not for the pricing haha. Stricter laws are going to scare off growers or potential growers. Thus less competition, jack the price and lower the weight because they know they can.
    But hey, don't run to your grower and bitch, it’s not our fault. If a grower/dealer was to lower the price on a bag, Smokey would think it’s of lesser quality. It’s all about connections baby! I mean shit, I'm as desolate from the coast as I can (Minnesota homegrown!) and there’s danks all around my city. Like seriously, its fucking sweet haha but it’s probably around your place too, just go out and meet some people if you got a problem finding kill.

4. WRONG! So fucking wrong dude.
    Salt Lake City has been flooded with some outrageous lately...this past month its been mostly Grand Daddy Poison, Purple Brainwreck, Island Kush, Green Crack, Afghooey...etc
    god DAMN. If you can't find bomb weed in SLC I feel bad for you. I'm so sick of people thinking that an abundance of Mormons in the state automatically means no good bud. :smoking:

Not the best prices, but never over 60/eighth

5. in general states that are ez to find bud in re colorado, texas, and california. I grew up in Houston and no joke, the bud there was/is some of the best non-medical bud in the nation.

6. Idaho you can get some bomb ass bud. pretty much anywhere in the great pacific northwest

edit: 420

7. Oklahoma, unless you know a grower or grow it yourself you can get anything but mids and mexi brick.

8. Man thats a lot for brick, over here in cali i could get pounds of good mexican for 380-400 all day,pounds of bomb for 2gs-3gs

9. West Virginia sucks right now! But after harvest time it might lighten up a bit. But seriously if we weren't meant to use cannabis why does our body have receptor sites for it? It is like the communists banning religion so people have no hope of an afterlife.
    Lead me from death to life,
    from falsehood to truth.
    Lead me from despair to hope,
    from fear to trust.
    Lead me from hate to love,
    from war to peace.
    Let peace fill my heart,
    my world, my universe.
    Amen.

10. What is the significance of 420?

11. Dank's everywhere in every state mane, it's about equal in every state; except for cali, the shit's everywhere there.

Now what part you live in of the state is a different story.

12. Anywhere in PA that's not Pittsburgh or Philly

13. Lol i can never find good shit in the burgh without overpaying, maybe i just dont know the right people...

14. im in new mexico and i get pretty good dank down here. im sure you can find dank anywhere though as long as you have good connections

15. bullshit, everything I've bought here has been dank.

16. #116 Baco's Baked, Sep 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2009
    Kingwood is like 10 minutes away from me! (I live in Atascocita.) Shoot me a PM, maybe we can hook up, share some connects or something :D. About dank in my area? Used to know a guy but the shit was EXPENSIVE! $30 for a g of white widow and that was with a "discount". Too bad I never got to sample his bud before he shut down :(.

17. Does anyone in maine get good bud? my cousin in mass does but my dad bought a small house in maine and im wonderin how the bud flow is

18. im in houston, tx. and i got some greaaattt bud really high shit. like white widow and skunk. but i also have some kickass hookups. not trying to be a little bitch and brag

19. I assume you buy around the downtown area? I'm sure if I took a day to chill down in the loop I'd find a ton of shit too! Only problem is I don't have a car or a license. (Punk ass teenage stoner.)

20. Oklahoma can be a hard place to get bud outside of the major towns. If you meet the right people its not really a problem they are out there.