Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which state on the east coast do you think has the highest quality marijuana?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mookmook, Aug 20, 2015.

1. What do ya think?

2. I've had some reeeeal bitchin bud from Mass before...

3. There is no way anyone could answer that question. I'm sure there is excellent MJ all up and down the East Coast.

4. I have lived in NC pretty much all my life and on the east coast it depends more on the region or area you are in rather than the state. Every state has great bud...just depends on where you're at. There are places where all you can find is Mexican brick and other places you couldn't find stuff that WASN'T dank if you tried. For instance in NC the huge majority of top shelf is in, or comes from the mountains in the western region of the state. Mostly due to the isothermal belt that runs along the foothills. The bigger cities also have more high quality floating around...more people=more demand=more supply, and is almost always a little cheaper than bud in rural areas. I have also lived in a pretty big city in southwest FL for about 3 years. The only real difference i noticed was there is a lot MORE top shelf bud in FL, therefore easier to obtain 10/10 bud. The best bud I've smoked in NC was just as good as the best in FL...just a little harder to come by. That being said, its not a matter of which state has the best...because each state's best will basically be more or less the same. Depends more on where exactly you live within the state, and of course...who you know. Just my experience.

5. I think anywhere you just gotta find the right person in that state

6. on the east coast the best place to toke up is in Montréal

best party city ever lol

7. every state has good and bad growers.. none are any better than the other.

8. You can find a dealer in every state who has a connect in BC or Cali.

9. Every state. The people who complain a certain state sucks just haven't met the right people.

10. Considering that a good bit o them are still highly illegal to grow in, theres truly no answer.

I would imagine some of the outdoor crops in the southern regions being bangin as fuck though.

11. I can understand outside plants but do people think the electricity in Cali is better or something? Take the same set up, same controlled environment, same plant, same grower w/ the same skills. Does it really matter if the house address is Cali or Iowa maybe Idaho........fuck no.

And as far as buying weed Off the street if you can't find something from Cali out Colorado anywhere in your state then you just don't know the right people. That's a big selling point right now. People are transporting it everywhere in the states.

12. We have some beautiful stuff here in CT

13. Even if you got an answer to this (which you won't,) what are you going to do? Go to said-state in search of top quality ganja?

14. chances are its all from the same place. Nyc has some bomb stuff for a pretty penny, but im always happy in nj

15. Every state. On highest potency average it is probably DC district now that they've legalized it there. There's this town near me with a population of 2,000 and i've gotten better weed from there than i have from philly before. I've had weed shipped in from cali and it really wasn't anything special.