Which stain is better???

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by projectweed, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Bubba pre 98 or og kush???

2. bubba pre 98... I would look into TGA seeds thats what I'm growing next

3. [quote name='"BigNinjaFoo"']bubba pre 98... I would look into TGA seeds thats what I'm growing next[/quote]

What's TGA??? I was gone get sum clones

4. [quote name='"projectweed"']Bubba pre 98 or og kush???[/quote]

Im about to run a bubba 76 at min by emerald triangle, my first bubba strain so am hopin she's a cracker

5. Auto man would love to see how your 76 ends up i got the same seed

6. [quote name='"automan142"']

Im about to run a bubba 76 at min by emerald triangle, my first bubba strain so am hopin she's a cracker[/quote]

You'll love her. The frostiest strain I have grown so far. She don't need too much nutes and her FAN leaves are BIG !

7. Nice yea im running a barneys farm vanilla kush right now anf then im running my et bubba 76 got it as a freebie from the tude im excited

8. [quote name='"fasthonda"']Auto man would love to see how your 76 ends up i got the same seed[/quote]

Leve this thread subbed an ill pop bn with apic or two. I dont do journals but i dont mind a few photos here and there

[quote name='"zeroshawdow"']

You'll love her. The frostiest strain I have grown so far. She don't need too much nutes and her FAN leaves are BIG ![/quote]

Thanks man, i run 100% organic so i use minimum extra nutes anyway, i try and leave the girls to do their thing with the soil

9. Nobody still haven't told me which one better??? Platinum og or master kush pre bubba 98 or og kush

10. You have to try it each one of them and you be the judge. Not because is popular means you'll like the effects.

but if you want my 'OPINION' - Pre Bubba 98 is the strongest.

11. TGA Genetics... It's a seed company

They have a lot of videos on youtube check it