which spoon do you like best

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by shimsham, Feb 23, 2010.

1. i gave my first spoon to my friend that i recently started smoking up, it was a cheap one we got at a local tobacco world so i want to order a nicer one this time. which one do you like the best, they're all basically the same price maybe a five dollar difference. was gonna get a bubbler but this is more convenient for toking on the go sometimes i like to hike up a mountain and light a bowl, or even just hotbox in the bathroom when i'm home for the holidays hahaha

[​IMG]
    mushroom
    [​IMG]rainbow
    [​IMG]hooked

2. The rainbow is sick! If you really want a bubbler though you could still get it and just dry hit it when needed.

Those are all very nice looking pieces though.

3. I like the horn because it looks really unique but probably wouldnt be comfortable in your pocket

4. Rainbow. I have the exact same one. :smoking:

5. rainbow, just look at the thing, schweet.

i think i could find a way to snag that hook one on something, and end up breaking it

6. hahaha yeah i thought about just using the bubbler for double duty, but think i'd end up it hitting it dry just cause i'm to lazy to try to fill water through the carb. now i see what you mean about the hook being uncomfortable... but it's so damn cool! hahahah decisions decisions.... everyone seems to like the rainbow more.... i'll ask some friends too probably won't be ordering it for a week or so anyways

7. mushroom is cool

8. I kinda like the mushroom that is layin down. I have a couple funky shaped pipes like the horn. I use a hard case for a pair of sunglasses that i no longer own the glasses for. Works great.

9. mushroom looks too much like a penis. I cant smoke from a penis. I'd say i like the hooked one the best

10. Eh, I would agree that the red capped mushy looks like a penis from fantasia would.

11. The hook for sure. It looks nice, has a bigger sized carb, and the colors and hook thing is something you don't see everyday. Makes me think of a forest.

12. i have to say the sweet hooked one with all the crazy colors in it.