Which soil is best for good grouth?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Weedsmoka 13, Mar 29, 2001.

1. Sup,

Im runnen out of my old soil( couze im planting to many plants) and i wanna now when i buy more( about now) wich is best and what neutrients i should look for.
    :(

2. Yeah, I was going to ask about soil too, guys?

What do you suggest? ;)

3. Soil, guys?

Helllllllllllllllllo! What type of soil should I start my babies off with. They are ready and so am I?

4. High all,

Well I just went to home depot an got a couple more bags of SUPER SOIL..It's great soil, I have had nothing but good luck with it..screw miricle gro an schultz..Never had much luck with either one..Hope this helps ya..Stay cool now an grow big buds. :D :D :D

5. I get the same as Panhead but I mix peat moss about 40%peat moss and 60%supersoil and it seems to work out well. :D

6. I was thinking about adding peat moss so I am glad you mentioned it. Peat moss really seems to make my houseplants happy so I bet my pot plants will be thrilled.
    Thanks, guys. ;)

7. High

You might want to do more research on moss..I've always been told not to use in growing MJ..they aren't like house plants..The moss constricts the roots..so I've been told, so I never have used it..The super soil is best all by it's self..It has all that you need for the 1st 3 or 4 weeks..Check it out more..better safe than SORRY.. Stay cool an grow big BUDZ!!.

8. um, i used some soil that was specificaly for flowering plants, it had some fertailizer stuff in it. (if you dont mind fertalizer). also, try throwing seven or eight earthworms per gallon of dirt. dont forget to give them some food scraps ( like banana peels or veggie matter) they really help, 'specially if your a high volume grower :eek: :eek:

9. I think I am going to forget about the peat moss next grow and see which works better :D

10. Becaurefull useing peatmoss.It has a tendency to turn acidic after a while.

11. Okay- I will leave the peat moss alone. The earthworm idea is gonna be hard because my turtles would kill me if I gave their worms to the plants.
    Wouldn't that be a funny one to see in the news, "Woman is killed by jealous turtles who didn't want to share."

Yeah, I'm high. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  12. I spent so much time trying to decide on soil that my sprouts got fuzzy. Gonna start some more soon. ;)

13. High [​IMG]
    Just say no to Peatmoss an yes to SUPER SOIL..Try it, you will like it.. :D :D :D I don't brag on something unless it is good.. ;)It's only 6.99 for a 30lb bag..
    ;)

[ April 06, 2001: Message edited by: Panhead ]

Grasscity Deals Near You