Which single piercing is the sexiest on a lady? (your opinion)

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by Thunder Struck, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Back dimples mane. I don't know why people think a nose piercing is sexy. All about them hips.

2. Yah they do, I was joking bout it being the sexiest, but it is actually kind of hot.

3. #84 BlazedCannabis, Jul 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2012
    There's a pic with my tongue, you can also see my earrings with it.. another one with my nose.. And one with my navel. Find em' on GC. ;). Sorry I'm not showing my nips :).

4. i like the belly button, the monroe, the eyebrow and ears. and tongue, for various reasons :)

I HATE HATE HATE nipple piercings. I like to suck on titties too much, and metal clanking around in my mouth is not fun at all.

5. You can get plastic ones.. Just like tongue.

6. [quote name='"BlazedCannabis"']

You can get plastic ones.. Just like tongue.[/quote]

No no no don't listen to this. Plastic jewelry should never ever be used, healed or not.

7. DISAGREEE! lol. Love my tongue ring.. But I NEED plastic. I have soft teeth. And not onlt that.. But when I'm drunk I bite it really bad.. It's bad.

8. When you say plastic do you mean acrylic? Acrylic is garbage and looks trashy no matter what style or design or colors I don't care it looks trashy. Plus it is not good for you and their are much better suited materials for jewelry like PTFE if you do not like metal. It makes my whole face hurt to think about putting any kind of acrylic jewelry in my piercings. No no no, ill stick with the proper materials.

As far as the point of the thread, I like the vertical labret, philtrum, and face dimples but I would never encourage anyone to get the last one, you can get a lot of complications from a cheek piercing. And of course STRETCHED ears

9. Monroe, or some nose.

10. I think the back dimples ones are cute..
    And the dimples ones.

I have this thing about dimples I think.. lol... Yeahhhhh, I do..

11. Gauged ears and dimples

12. I want my man to get plugs. After he got his hair short. It would look so hot.. I have fantasized about them on him before.. Not gonna lie..:rolleyes:.

13. [quote name='"BlazedCannabis"']

I want my man to get plugs. After he got his hair short. It would look so hot.. I have fantasized about them on him before.. Not gonna lie..:rolleyes:.[/quote]

hahaha

almost 22 now working a state job at a University...my father would find a way to fire me or make me quit if i pierced and started gauging my ears :p

maybe if i had started when i was 16 it'd be cool hahaha

14. Why no nipple? I think Nipples are the most awesome, followed by tongue. Belly buttons are nice too. Everything else though is creepy

15. [quote name='"WildWill"']Why no nipple? I think Nipples are the most awesome, followed by tongue. Belly buttons are nice too. Everything else though is creepy[/quote]

my girl has all three of those (nipple, tongue and belly button) and i agree, nipples are most awesome, followed by tongue

16. I want to get my belly done... But kinda fear that it would get in the way. Especially when I hula hoop.

17. I can still fantasize :p...

Bad idea.. Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!... 'Horny thread'.. Damit THC.. Screw you.:eek:.

You like my piercings? Tehehe.<3.

18. cmon, i have yet to see anyone say snakebites!

so here's circular barbells, and studs on me:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. I have my ears and navel peirced...I've been thinking about getting some more peircings but my boyfriend doesn't want me to but I think I want to get some more peircings and both of my ears