Which single piercing is the sexiest on a lady? (your opinion)

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by Thunder Struck, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Definitely the cooter

2. guys look hot with anything pierced
    I have 10piercings all on my ears
    but I wanna get my tongue,maybe lip or nose
    oh an def eyebrow.. =]

3. tongue and nipples

4. [quote name='"LuxTenebris"']I like any and all piercings, but the one I find nost attractive, is unfortunately rare.

Its called a nose bridge piercing, its the top area of your nose between the eyes, it goes though the skin not the bone.

I have one myself, but Ive only seen one other one in person and it was on another guy, though I have seen pics of women with one.

I like them because it brings attention to the eyes, and nothing like getting lost in someones eyes.

Unfortunately I couldnt find a well done nose bridge (they are one of the hardest to get right, mine came out perfect though :D) but here is a good example

[/quote]

My niece had that done. I thought it was gorgeous. I think she did it twice, one on top of the other.

5. [​IMG]
    Probably this one.

6. I voted Navel...but you left out monroe!! one of my favorites haha

My favorites are tongue, belly, monroe, & nose stud.

7. i have my hips pierced, and those are by far my favorite on myself and other ladies! i love them.

8. Either the navel or monroe <3

9. ^^ Navel and hips.

10. Lip rings, nose peircings and dimples are cute

11. Navel and back dimple.

12. Aside from the more intimate piercings (nipples and vch), I love it when a chick has her lobes stretched, but not too big. Around 0g is perfect in my opinion. Love when a girl has tunnels in and some hoop earrings through those. Industrial, tongue, navel, and nose piercings are also super sexy. There really isn't a piercing I can think of that I don't find attractive. As long as it isn't overboard. Loading up the ears is fine, but for the face I prefer only like 1 or 2.

God, I didn't realize how much I like piercings on women until I started writing this. I hadn't given it much thought previously, but apparently my ideal woman has at least 10 piercings.

13. #55 BlazedCannabis, Jun 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2012
    I Have my:
    Cartilage on my left (1)
    2ed hole on left and right (3)
    1st hole on left and right (5)
    1 Nose (6)
    1 Tongue (7)
    Both nipples (9)
    1 Navel (10)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Anal Piercing.

15. They have that?^ IDK if this is a joke. Because they pierce everything.

16. [quote name='"screech"']

i have a little bit of metal in my face[/quote]

You and I both

17. Belly button, that's how i know they be a slut

18. Knew a girl with a neck piercing she was pretty hot and had other various things pierced. :devious:

She pretty much had it all.