Which single piercing is the sexiest on a lady? (your opinion)

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by Thunder Struck, Apr 13, 2012.

1. ^_^

Remember, this is not about the girls in the pics, but the locations of the piercings and your favorite place.

The Navel

[​IMG]

------------------

The Septum

[​IMG]

-----------------

The Nose (ring or stud don't matter)

[​IMG]

-----------------

The Dimple

[​IMG]

-----------------

The Back Dimple

[​IMG]

------------------

The Eyebrow

[​IMG]

------------------

The Tongue

[​IMG]

2. Septum is a no no for me, anything else is cool except maybe the back dimples. But shit man if a girl can pull it off than I wont complain.

3. NipplesnipplesnipplesnipplesNIPPLES

4. I love girls with gauged ears.

Honestly the more piercings the better.

Except for septum, make you look like a cow.

5. #5 ismokegreen, Apr 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2012
    I've always liked the multiple cartilage piercings. In the 90s tons of chicks had them, now they're dying out.. makes me sad :(

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Edit: Yeah, her septum is hot, but look at her EARS. That's what I posted the pic for.

6. I do really like stretched lobes too. As for septum I am also a fan^^

7. [​IMG]

i have a little bit of metal in my face

8. To big of gauges is a turn off for me. :>

but eptum is my weakness, i love it and don't know why

adorable

9. I love it when a girl has her dick pierced.

10. Can't......choose......just................one

:eek::gc_rocks:

11. I have my eyebrow, a nose ring, and a labret...I like them all...I think the labret is my favorite though...my husband doesn't like piercings...

12. Shiny things on a womans breasts provide me with a good excuse for staring....I pick nipz

13. The second pic looks exactly like one of my friends. I'm like 90% sure its her... so weird. I think it really depends on the girl on what piercing looks good.

14. Basically this. Gotta be a ring (the pic in the OP is no bueno).

I also like the numerous earring style of the '90s.:smoke:

15. I voted navel, but I slept with a chick that had her hips pierced and I thought that was sexy as fuck. She only had two on each side but this is a pretty good example.

[​IMG]

16. I dunno, Its too hard to chooose, so ill just say what I hate (even tho they dont look half bad)...Monroes will fillet your cock if your not carefull.

17. It's like landing signals for her vagina. Just fly your plane dick right in.

18. Belly button I think is th sexiest and I don't mind ears of course. Nowhere else preferably though just my opinon

19. I voted naval, but it's equal between that and a medusa. Extremely sexy IMO.

[​IMG]

20. Some girls can rock the septum, some can't. I also like lip piercings.