Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

which should I get?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dvo684, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Hi city. Sorry if this is the wrong section. I have 20$ and I can get 1 gram of some really dank my dealer says is carrot top. (not sure if It's lagit but I've been puffing it all week and its really dank! or I can get an 8th of high mids and roll some blunts. Which do u think I should do?

Also keep in mind I cant get money for a couple days.

2. Get the eighth ...that'll at least last ya a couple days til ya can get some money...the gram sure wont

3. yea. It would actually be more like 1.2-1.4. not sure which. and its killer. I've had dank weed and this is up there for some of the best weed I've had. I would post pics except they come out blurry because my camera sucks. I think I'll try to borrow a friends later or something.

4. i'd say get the dank but if the high mids aren't schwag then get that

5. yea its some decent outdore not many seeds or stems. It just sucks smoking dank all week then going back to good mids that don't taste amazing :(. oh well.

6. Well, I'd rather smoke mids for a couple days than smoke the 1 gram of dank and be completely out for a couple days AND be broke on top of it

7. I got the dank its a decent amount its 1.5 grams and Ill post pics in a bit

8. prob about an equal deal either way, in terms of amount of THC. i woulda got the mids prob though that smoked 3 blunts

9. If you can get more cash soon, go for the bomb. Otherwise just get the 1/8th and enjoy some fattys