Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which should i get?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Hustling, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Hey GC, i have a question for you. Which bong should i get?
    20" 5mm glass with ice catcher and 18 arm perc
    18" 5mm glass with two four finger perc (comes with diffused downstem and Ice catcher)
    21" 9mm with this cool dot design.
    I was thinking about buying a bong with alot of percs but them i would have to substitute the fast pulling hits for smoothness. So the choice is up to you. :hello:

2. The last one, the 21". I only say that because its 9mm and idk I just have this thing for thick glass. I just love holding a thick bong in my hand.:p

3. The 20" for sure. More arms = smoother smoke.

4. I'd go with the 18" one. Diffused downstream is a real plus.

5. Haha thats funny 3 different people and 3 different answes. :)

6. Just buy a bong dude. You will get high.

7. I think you should go with a simple straight tube with a diffused downstem. Its the smoothest, least drag, and funniest way to watch to smoke milk and swirl. And if you want something really diffused, hold out until you can get something 90 degree and stemless with a single righteous perc. Anything more is over just the top and adds drag.

8. My personal opinion is the more added on shit, the better. With some exceptions of course, but be careful with your bong and you don't need thick glass.
    I second this