Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

which should i get ? lemon skunk or cheese

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jamesdk123, Nov 24, 2011.

1. got a big dilemma weather to get a eight of cheese or eighth of lemon skunk both properly grown and are meant to be amazing but i can only get one or the other and cant get it again so what do you guys think i should get ? :p

2. 8th of each duh :cool:

3. wish i could ! not got enough though !

4. my dealer always has exactly two strains of dank and only sells 8ths so I've been in your shoes many times before.

I usually just have him bring both and make a spot decision based on looks/smell/which bag looks fatter/whether I'm looking for an indica or sativa

5. Personaly I'd go wit the cheese. Let us know if u made the right choice

6. Both are a mix of indica and sativas, I'd do what straightfrostin said and check out both. Whatever one looks/smells more dank, go with that.

7. Lemon skunk I had two grams and it was crazy dank it smells and tastes like lemons