Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which should I choose?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jdt.13, Oct 23, 2008.

1. I've been friends with someone for quite a while now, maybe about 8 months?
    And I just found out he grows.

When I asked what he grew and he told me mids, AK-47, and Northern Lights.

When I asked what he sold it for he told me he would get an ounce of ak or NL to me for 300 which is pretty good for my area.

What would you choose?
    AK or NL

I'm thinking a sativa high is what I'm after if that makes a difference?

2. AK-47 is a 50/50 indica/sativa hybrid. Northern Lights is an indica. If by mids your friend means it is grown from bag seeds from mids it will probably be more of a sativa than the ak or the nl.

3. I would choose AK, but only becuase a lot of bud aroundhere peopel say resembles NL and i usually get mostly indica bud, Ak sounds like a nice hybrid.

4. northern lights without a doubt

5. get a gram of each and see which one you want an ounce of.

6. Lol,yeah he grow's mids alright.Mids is not a strain tell him to try again next time.

Get the NL and the Ak-47.

7. Mids as in like random ass strains that he doesn't no about. So he sells it cheaper to the random people?

Thanks for the input guys =]