Which shoes should I get?

Discussion in 'General' started by NonPoly, Dec 23, 2009.

1. Looking for some good shoes to see me through the winter, which ones should I get?

Supra TUF Skytops
    Waterproof, abrasion resistant
    $120
    [​IMG]

580 GORE-TEX Sneaker
    ... they're gore-tex
    $132
    [​IMG]

Alife Everybody High Core
    $105
    [​IMG]

?

2. Supra's, baby.

3. I like the third pair. And they're the cheapest.

4. Supras are for the hypebeast. Ive got about 40 pairs of sneakers, mainly Jordans and with a few Nikes in there. So of course Im recommending you buy some RETRO Air Jordans

5. I like the first ones...I go by looks and have no knowledge of "winter" shoes but waterproof seems logical hahaha

6. Retro Jordans are a bit too expensive...which ones of these do you like?

7. #7 dendanskesimon, Dec 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2009
    Out of these, its the New Balance, the others dont come close. If youre looking for a certain jordan model and know how to distinguish fakes you can find cheap pairs on ebay though. Ive spent about 500 within the last week on 5 pairs, so the average is around 100 for what Ive bought. If youre looking for something and have an ebay account get at me and Ill help you find it, I can definitely help you find a cheap authentic pair if thats what youre into.

Edit: I just looked at the prices and realized how expensive the NBs are. If Jordans are too expensive, I would think these would be too, although I realize Jays go up to several hundred cheaper ones can be found. You might want to look at air forces or dunks as well. Try pickyourshoes.com just to get a look at a bunch of different models. Theyre legit but I wouldnt buy from them, as their prices are waaaaaaay too high.

8. Apparently I already have classic nikes...got these on sale at the local camping store lol
    http://www.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/58/e/AAAAAoPaP9QAAAAAAFjuZw.jpg

9. go for one of these, theyre sick and way cheaper than any of the ones you posted

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Which one is comfortable and cheep. That shoe is best.

11. I like the first pair but I'd never pay that for sneakers.

12. Get the Supras.

13. i like tha alifes myself...

14. Air maxes are definitely classic, although the colorway and model are really significant to "sneakerheads." I dont personally wear AMs or own any, but I know some heads that have over 100 pairs and can basically recount the lines entire history.

15. Ooh I can see theres some jordan heads in here also. OP I'd probably go for the new balance.

16. Supras

In NYC people will get at you about new balances and adidas aint been hot for years

The Jordan Space Jams come out today or tommorrow so those or hot
    [​IMG]
    Or just get the winterized spizikes
    [​IMG]
    personally i would love the air max 97
    [​IMG]

17. The 11s come out tomorrow, doubt he'll want to drop 175 on something I wouldn't dare wear in the winter.

18. I have a pair of jordan sneakers and they suck in the snow, my feet were so damn cold the other day I was blazin. I would just get a pair of boots for the winter ateast if your gunna be outside a lot.

19. ALife... I prefer Chuck Taylors B]