which seeds would u recommend for a beginner? (attitude seed bank)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bubbabounce, Feb 2, 2013.

1. so... i was thinking of buying 6 seeds off attitude seed bank ( i live in the us so hopefully they arrive ) 3 are berry ryder and 3 are white widow they both look really good and they're autoflowering since im a beginner it seemed a lot easier

but does anyone have suggestions for a beginner of which seeds to buy from them? i heard they were legit so idk,, is there certain seeds that are simple for a beginner? (im growing outdoors) thanks babes :D

and are they legit? do they deliver to the US? im sending them to an abandoned house anyways and buying with a prepaid so im not worried about getting arrested but wasting my money :/

2. I wouldn't send them to an abandoned house, the mailman knows no one lives there anymore. Get the insurance from attitude, and once they clear US customs you'll be fine.

I don't think any strains are much easier than others to grow. If you have a pretty green thumb you'll do just fine, MJ in general is pretty easy to grow.

Do autos grow outdoors? Haven't heard of anyone doing that before.

3. yeah just worried idk might tell my friend to order them lol

but i heard photoperiod plants do a lot better yieldwise is that true?