which seeds to get?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by page1, Feb 13, 2006.

1. hi, i really need to look into getting some good strains for this years grows, the reason for this is in my past 2 grows i just got strains i thought would be good not knowing to much about them and just end up with good tasting not very potent bud. its abit disapoiting when you have been waiting for that long.

i was thinking about getting some white widow or white ryno seeds for potency.

i need a quick flowering high indica for one, because last year i had abit of trouble with mold seeing as half my plants were almost 100% sativa.

also a good indica which produces alot of bud, this one doesnt need to be the strongest but just a strain which produces big fat buds.

any good strains which are quick flowering and very potent.

please let me know what you people think would be some good strains for me to grow this year outside in england. i plan to start around april to give a nice amount of time for them to get huge.

thanx, page1

2. Welcome page1:hello: Well, I see your want for quick flowering...I would suggest looking into some seedbanks that give the ratings on the particular strains(most banks tell everything you need to know to harvest the plant outdoors and even indoors if needed. Not trying to promote any seedbank but cough cough..reeferman...coughcough! LOL Good luck and enjoy!

3. LOWRIDER CANNABIS SEEDS @ www.dope-seeds.com. Trust me 14" high plants in 2 months they work and u pull around a quater of each plant... try them for yourself.:hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :smoke: :smoke:

4. im gunna try growing some lowryders soon i think (outdoor, first time newbie grower) assuming i can get some. is yours just pure lowryder? if so, honestly, hows the smoke... because im tempted to get a cross, like masterlow (lowrdyer x masterkush) or something like that, just to try and boost the thc content. hopefully the seed banks in canada have lowryder stocked..... :smoke: im sure they will... OR ILL BLOW THEM ALL UP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA :rolleyes: :p