Which seeds to buy?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by 4kotton2mouth0, Feb 28, 2005.

1. I really perfer a short-medium plant, with extreme couch-lock, knock you off your ass high. I like a fruity/sweet taste, but smell doesnt matter, a plant with about 55-70 days flowering. Im an indica fan, but i dont mind a little sativa 10-20% id be growing indoors in soil. Which strain would you say best matches this description?

2. yea...im doin the same thing...im goin 2 grow indoor...knock you off your ass high is always good...lol...55-70 is ok wit me...im not sure which seed to use either...

3. yeah man im not into the happy-energetic sativa high, plus sativas are a pain in the ass to grow indoors and their yeailds are kind of skimpy but if you find an overpowering indica plant with good yeailds, post here... I am considering maybe Blueberry or Mazar, maybe the Skywalker(cross of them), or an AK-47 or White Russian... So many choices!

4. I'm really seriously looking at the Mazar strain as well...extrememly high THC levels, same as blueberry, but cheaper. When are you looking to do this 4kotton? I'm so dirt poor and those seeds are NOT. If you are buying those seeds soon, nevermind, but if you are going to do it in a few weeks, i might have a business proposition for you!

PM me or email me @ Ndoors0cc0r@hotmail.com if you're interested.

5. same as blueberry...:D ...might have to look in on that...thanks for putting that up...yea...i might wanna buy some soon...i just bought a ounce and need to sell that and smoke some:smoking: ...NewSalvia i might do that wit u...pm or something...we can see whats up...

6. Hey,Yea im looking for some seeds that produce some strong ass high's. idk Can ne body find ne cheap seeds that are strong but still have lk a fairly big yeild for indoor? I think if i can find a seed that produces bud wiht over 15% THC adn yeild alot ill get that? Cant find ne yet. I was looking at Ice i already am growing NL#5xBB.

7. NewSalvia, man i have no idea when im doing this... whenever i move out of my parent's house... could be this June, could be next year man tough calls... and if ne of you looking 4 high THC plants, look on grasscity's seeds, somewhere in pgs 13-15 (i think, just look around that area) theres a strain with 25% THC!