Which seeds should I cross genetics line up

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by nugwings777, Oct 20, 2017.

1. #1 nugwings777, Oct 20, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2017
    I don't know which seeds are best to cross I hope I get my last order in today from herbies day 6 .Okay so I have no idea which will make the best crosses. All regulars I have a single of each
    preparing for next season have a spot just need to haul some dirt to build up the ground level

line up
    Rare dankness ghost train haze #1
    Rare dankness star killer
    Rare dankness karma bitch
    Rare dankness 501st OG
    Rare dankness night terror OG
    Rare dankness rug burn OG
    Rare dankness harlox
    DNA genetics banana split
    DNA genetics sour banana sherbert
    Bodhi skylotus
    Hazeman strawberry cough
    Serious seeds AK 47
    Freebies
    Nicole kush X morrocan
    Kerala X skunk #1
    Waiting on
    Kc brains damage
    Seedsman purple bud
    De sjmaan purple widow
    Sensi seeds ruderalis
    Short stuff automatic #1

2. I can speak on SkyLotus.

I grew out maybe 4 packs? The females were all heavy producers, heavy P uptake. Very "earthy" strain, but the potency is high, usually tests above 24% outdoors. The males I used in my crosses are very dominate, and the offspring tend to Sky Lotus domanite 66% of the time.

Sour Bananna Serb

I only grew out a handful of females, but the buds were GSC-ish. Smaller, denser nugs that tend to be purple. Pretty while growing, however I found the concentrates and finished flowers had a darker look to it, lessening the bag appeal. Very tasty concentrates.

Can't speak from experience, but........

SEnsi seeds automatic or ruderalis....... NO!

Hope that was of some help. Good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  3. And you're over on other sections talking shit about Cali breeders... Lol.

4. I'm only pissed about them not giving credit where it's due

5. Who me?

Never mind, sorry.

6. Thanks for that info on your phenotypes so your genotypes were all 24% or would you say the phenotypes all varied with you skylotus. Sounds flame .did the phenotypes have big difference in phenotype variations out of the 4 packs? The sour banana sherbert might have got heated too high during your hash making process would you say is possibility

7. The Sour Banana. Yea, maybe. I sub out my hash making, so I have no idea really. I would think it would be more due to the purple pigment in the flowers, but very well could have been temps.

Sky Lotus. The phenotypes of sky lotus are similar. They will all be large plants that take up a lot of space. The structure and flower sets will all be similar as well. The variation IMO comes from the terps. Most have an earthy flavor, one pheno is floral, and the rare pheno is lemon smelling. The lemon smelling is quite nice, however they all are very nice. Bag apeal is high, due to the large nug structure, and frosty appearance.

• Like Like x 1
  8. While I'm from Ky, what is it exactly the Cali breeders do, to not give other people credit??? Ky has long been in on the growing scene, and you rarely ever hear anything about us.:confused_2:

But as far as Cali, and the Pacific Northwest, they have brought the strains.

Pure Haze
    Original Clone Only Northern lights 5.
    All other NL variations
    PNW Hashplant
    Nevil got. from the USA/PNW
    Haze, NL1, PNW Hashplant, G13, SK1

And tons of others I cant name.

Many feel the original BEL genetics are responsible for the OG Kush genes.... Kandahar Kush/ Highland Thai genetics. Same Highland Blue Thai DJ Short used for Juicy Fruit, and Blueberry.

9. #9 nugwings777, Oct 23, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2017
    They should yes OG kush came from east coast Florida they mixed with there best genetics that's all .Theres people saying OG kush came from California the cut didn't . many west coast growers were at war with east coast shit talking wars I would always hear many growers on YouTube. An a rivalry y'all all are like grannies with old timers

10. From what I understand the original genes for the OG Kush started with 70s Thai x 1971 PreSoviet Kandahar Afghani/Kush

The members of BEL... Brotherhood of Eternal Love... Or Hippy Mafia....... smuggled all kinds of weed/drugs from Nepal, Thailand, Afghanistan, Mexico, Lebanon, Pakistan, Turkey, Vietnam, starting in the 60s. And were the originators of orange sunshine, and also payed the Weather Underground $25,000 to smuggle Leary out of the USA when he got busted for weed.

Mr Greengenes... RIP.... was also BEL, and originator of the IBL 1979 Cherry Bomb/Mau Wowi. Only 2 people have these Original Mr Greengenes genes. All others are crosses.

BEL supplied DJ Short with his original genes to create Blueberry, and Juicy Fruit, and also gave Robert C Clarke ACCESS, to their genetics, and fields, when he wrote his book. Marijuana Botany.. In the 70s.

Clackamas COOT, and a few other people Do have some of the original genes DJ used for Juicy Fruit, and others.

• Like Like x 1