Which RooR to buy?!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by brickpusha, Nov 24, 2009.

1. BF YOU GET ALL PISSY WITH ME, GRASSCITY DOES NOT OFFER ROOR PRODUCTS. GET OVER IT :).

Hey I have around 500-500 USD to spend on a new RooR from edit. here are a few that I'm thinking of getting. which one would you guys buy? and why? alsoooo would you rather just buy an EHLE? What if money was not an issue?

- RooR 7mm Little Sista 18mm joint. . . . . . . . . . . .$408
    Roor Bong Little Sista - 7mm - Online Shop

- RooR 7mm Custom Fairmaster Green Machine 18mm joint. . . . . . . . . . . .$445
    Roor Bong Custom Fairmaster 7mm - Green Machine - Online Shop

*my favorite so far* - RooR 5mm Custom Fairmaster Black Widow 18mm. . . . . . .$480
    Roor Custom Fairmaster 5.0 - Black Widow - Online Shop

2. I would spend like 300ish on the bong itself and then 200 on an a/c or something.
    Roors really aren't the only option. Look at US Tubes for instance.

3. The black widow, black crown top looks nice but no ice catch?!
    I would look around more before, Im pretty sure you could find something that will give you more bang for your buck - if ya know what im saying

4. ehle, diffuser and bud.

5. Don't get a roor, not worth the price in my opinion.

6. hahahaha, the first one comes with one of those plastic grinders that are terrible...you'd think that if you are spending 400+ on one of their bongs they would throw in like a small glass pipe, or at least a decent metal grinder...

I would say keep looking around, seems like a lot of money to spend and none of those really had that WOW factor to them....

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SEARCH MAN, LET US KNOW WHICH ONE YOU CHOOSE!:hello:

7. It does not matter that GC doesn't yet sell ROOR. Those links are not allowed here.