Which portable vape produces the biggest clouds?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by chaseroot, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Hey

I smoke a lot of Wax/Shatter/Budder/Oil..

I am currently using the Gentlemen's Oil V2 Atomizer with an ego-twist battery. Although it produces very clean hauls it just doesn't produce the amount of vape I was hoping it would as it takes me 2-3 button presses/full hauls to get full lung capacity.

Just curious what setup produces the best clouds.

Thanks!

2. #2 CentiZen, Oct 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
    It's a little pricey. but nothing I've owned has been able to match the kind of clouds I'm getting from my SR71. It's the first vape I've found that does not use a coil, rather this ceramic element which makes for some really good clouds. 

It needs a little more power than an eGo could supply though, so you'd have to upgrade to a more powerful battery handle.

3. one word. solo

Solo is a bit big for concentrates, although it doesn't fall behind vape pens in vapor quality. It seems like he's looking for some sort of vape pen tank.

5. Agreed Solo. But remember, If you use a screen in the stem you can grind your herb up finer and it does affect how much it holds !

He said concentrates :p

7. Solo is great but if you want something smaller I would go for the Omicron 

Thanks for all the responses guys.

Yeah the Solo is a bit bigger than what I am looking for.. I was hoping to get something close to the size of my current setup (ego twist battery + gentlemens hash v2 atomizer).

I am going to check out the Omicron.. if you have any other suggestions, even if its just an atomizer itself that would be awesome.

Thanks again

9. The Omicron will not disappoint you. Do not be tempted by the bigger brother PERSEI: it's a very powerful vape not ideal for beginners IMO.

10. For concentrate and oils Fogpen works pretty well. I saw a video on youtube and twitter that showed a guy using it for bubble hash it looked like. Looked like he had gotten some uses before making the video and the vapor cloud looked awesome in the clear chamber