Which portable vape is best?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by lineyednick, Dec 21, 2009.

1. I just broke my steam roller and, my brother visted me and we smoked his iolite (sp?) vape andi instantly fellin love. What pocket vape is best for 100-250$ range?

2. i got my iolite about a week ago and it's so great, just vaped in class for my first time today

3. Though ive never owned it look up the Launch box. Someone wrote a good review yesterday and it looks likes a great piece. Im picking one up as soon as i get paid and my friend comes over so i can use his credit card.

4. I just got a vapor genie about a week ago. It works good once you learn to use it:hello:

5. The main consensus is that the iolite is the best portable vape although it is in the upper end of your price range. The launch box is cheaper and also gets good reviews but I don't know much about how it works. The vapor genie is also a quality product and is only $55. You have to use a lighter for the heat though so it isn't an automatic vaping experience like other vapes. Avoid vapir products. They have bad reviews as they are made of potentially dangerous plastic and they have a tendency to die after a few months.

6. It only takes about 10 seconds to get your first hit off of the vapor ginie. Second hit in about 5.

7. You're best bet is the iolite. It is by far the best portable vape, imo. And its so tiny, about the size of an iphone. I was actually blown away by the size, its so tiny!
    Only downside is the amount of herb you can pack is kinda small.

8. How long does it take it to warm up? Talked to a guy at a party once and he said like 2-4 minutes.

9. i'm a proud owner of a vg myself. it was frustrating at first but once i got the technique down it works like a charm.