Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which plant will yield more?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SpicySkittles, Sep 1, 2016.

1. #1 SpicySkittles, Sep 1, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
    *Delete Thread*

2. Probably gonna be pretty close. It's hard to tell since the pics are from different angles.

3. the first one, because it was first

4. Because the picture was first ?

5. that's about as sound as the logic gets, asking for these inane outcomes of situations we can't predict in the slightest.

the picture of the 2nd plant looks like this one plant I had one time. burned like good weed when it matured in the future of then, you know?

• Like Like x 1
  6. I was just asking what you guys thought.

7. He told you what he thought. You just didn't like what it was that he thought!

I don't know OP. I think they'll both be pretty good though.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Its not that I didn't like what he thought he just said "asking for these inane outcomes of situations we can't predict in the slightest." And I was just saying I was asking for an opinion. I know people can't tell me which is gonna yield more I was just asking for opinions.

9. opinions? learn how to really train your plant, then youll see results

10. May you tell me how to "really train" my plant then? Since you're an expert.

11. google, there like 20 thousand pictures

12. i thought LST just when there is a height restriction

14. Its all the same shit Wtf lol

15. Or if you trying to open it up get your nodes shooting our more

16. but then youll have the mid shoot up and sides staying low
    you want a equal playing field

this pretty much explains it all (you can google yourself ok) you dont just let it grow up and bend some branches down, you tie the whole seedling down from the start and every sideshoot you tie down too[​IMG]

17. That's what I did??

18. u kinda slammed a brick on your plants....

19. What tf lol I got string and tied it down to my pot, now I can't do that because their fabric pots and they unstick so I grab small bolts to weigh them down

20. i bought binder clips for my fabric pots
    like this
    upload_2016-9-3_19-47-6.jpeg