which plant should i get?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by bassknocker23, May 23, 2009.

1. #1 bassknocker23, May 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2009
    I want something that looks pretty, smells good, and has a high thc.

I am only asking because i have never grown anything crazy and I now have the recources to grow anything...

So please let me now if you have any favortie strains etc etc

*edit* I was looking at red diesel, shit looks ausom and has 19% THC.

2. also, please let e know if it's auto flowering

3. You've just described every strain available at every seedbank.:rolleyes:

Do you prefer Sativa or Indica dominant?
    What are your height restrictions?
    What type of bud do you like?(Skunky, fruity, earthy, musky, etc)
    What type of medium are you using?(Soil, hydro, aero)
    Which growing style are you using?(Natural, LST, SCROG, SOG)

4. I have never smoked anythign but mids in my entire life, so idk the diffrence between indica or sative.

I got about 4-5 feet of hiegh,
    I assume skunky means realy stinky bud, I like stinky and sticky
    I am using, peat moss/perlite
    I am all natural;

5. indica or sativa .....

Are u looking for a stoned that when u smoke it has a couchlock effect or more of a soaring "high" ?

Indica is couchlock, sativa is high,

Hybrids are in between

Though if uve 4-5 feet to play with and arent gonna implement any growing style to control the height of the plant, u dont want a sativa, they'll run riot in your height requirments, especially once u add in a light and the distance needed between that and the plant

As for taste, stinky doesnt really cover it, what kinda smell do u want, fruity, sweet, piney etc etc

6. I love fruity then, I also love sativa becuase I like to go out anddo stuff when im high. Now that you have showed me the differences, I do remember smoking indica because I have had couch lock before.

and I dont have to grow normal, I can lst it. I dont want to top it though, I am to scared to cut my plants.

7. well after taking a second look, the sativas just dont look as good as the indica plants..

8. ok finally any particular fruit you'd prefer (obviously its limited but we can find a strain more suited to your tastes if u know what i mean)

9. he he ok y dont the satvia's look as good ?

10. the indica just seem to have more color and hair and a way bigger variety, I didnt see any hyrbid on there though...

and I dont know what kinda fruity taste i like becaus I never smoke good good. I always smoke local and mids.

11. i meant just taste in general .... most varieties of weed are hybrids, theres few 100% indica's or sativa's ... just a matter of how much of each.

12. I dont really mind taste, I could smoke rocks, my lungs are like steel

13. well if u dont mind the taste, or if its indica or sativa, u can prety much grow anything

What i'd recommend: Great White Shark, A.M.S., Lemon Skunk, Super Lemon Haze, MK Ultra, Blueberry (wouldnt recommend for first time grower though), Black Widow, White Rhino, Whiteberry, satori ....... im gonna stop myself there, there in no particular order by the way aswell ..... the strain list is your oyster, unless u get a lil more picky any starin will fill your requirements lol

14. #14 abnormldood, May 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2009
    I'm with you now, brother, I'm a Sativa fanatic myself.:D When I think stinky, fruity and great for LST, I think Warlock. It's a 60/40 Sativa/Indica, it grows fairly short like C99 and has a rather short flowering period(Only a 9 weeker). It's pretty branchy so it's great for LST and has an outstanding yield for small grows. You'll need good odour control for this one, it stinks to high hell, just in a different way.. Your grow will smell like a fruit market and will taste of sweet tarts, it has a strong skunk background as well. A guy I knew way back grew this stuff and still to this day it's my favorite Sativa and was my first strain choice.

Strain Origin: Warlock - The Incredible Dutch Aroma Wonder
    Grow/Smoke Report: Warlock Seeds from Magus Genetics - Marijuana Seeds Review

You can find the seeds at Attitude, you will be surprised by this fine lady.:smoke:

Edit: I apologize, it's a 60/40 Indica/Sativa. The Sativa genes in this plant are so strong you'll think it's mainly Sativa.. Even I did:eek: To me, it's the perfect mix of Afghani and Skunk #1 that just stinks sooo good.

15. So I have decided to go a little more stealth with this.. I will be ordering some dwarfs instead.

I am debating on easy rider, or white russian....

can anyone help me choose???:smoking:

16. #18 abnormldood, May 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2009
    Lowryder #2 and Auto-AK47 are supposed to be the best. I have not heard news of the White Russian or Easy Rider, sorry. IMHO, autoflowering strains are not worth it, there are other techniques in which you can be stealthy and yield much more. As with every scientific discovery they will continue to get better and better over time but they are just not up to par in potency or yield.

17. Well see, I am trying to get them done by mid augest..

So I think autoflowering is my best bet...

Unless you have any other plants that I can get a good plant done by then.

18. I guess you're SOL on regular plants then.. fastest flowerer I know of is Mazar at 7 weeks IIRC. As I said, I'd go with the Auto-AK, they're supposed to be the best yielders and aren't too shabby for AF. I haven't smoked LR#2 but I hear nothing but good things about it.