Which pipe???

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by alexa123, Dec 6, 2012.

1. #1 alexa123, Dec 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2012
  2. Theres no links, also you'll prolly end up paying more for shipping than the actual pipe...

3. Well we need to see your options....but for a hand pipe i would go to your LHS. You'll get a better deal most of the time and you get to hold and inspect before you buy.

4. that first one looks good lol

5. Any particular reason your choosing a metal pipe over glass?

6. mainly cos i'm poor so this pipe's gonna have to last me ages, and plus it'll be living in my bag, so a glass one would just break

7. Cool cool. But like FullBowlFriday said its prob going to cost you more in shipping. These are usually pretty easy to find at headshops, gas stations, convenient stores ect.

8. those are all metal as mentioned. i would not buy any of them. get some glass

9. Well shipping is gonna cost more than the pipe. Just find a local gas station or convenience store and buy one if you're just looking for a cheap piece.

10. just checked out shipping price on it.. £3.76 for standard delivery

11. I agree with this. But if you already made up your mind on these three, i'd go with either the second or last one

12. Can't be doing with glass, would be too fragile, is there any reason why metal isn't good for a pipe?

13. Tastes funny, gets really hot, hits harsh.

14. whats wood like vs metal?

15. Thats what I was thinking. I like using wood pipes better than metal, you'll get better hits

16. If not glass i would definitely recommend wood or stone. Both will be substantially cooler and better tasting hits. You also won't get the metallic taste.

17. wouldn't stone or wood be really hard to clean though?

18. Wood yes, because you have to be careful what you clean it with as to not damage the wood or finish. Stone is easy though, ISO works just fine.

19. coolio, I'll look into wooden and stone pipes, see what i can see :)