Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which pipe is better for my first?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Avemaria, May 30, 2012.

1. The SnowBlack pipe.

2. Depends what you're looking for. I think the gandalf pipe is cooler and I would go with that but the snowball bowl is a more practical first piece

3. I'd go with the SnowBlack.

The Gandalf is cool and all, but it will be harder to carry with you (if you plan to do that) and it seems like it would break a lot easier than the other one would.

Gandalf pipes are more of a novelty piece, and if you ever plan to be carrying it around with you, it's a lot less practical.

4. i agree with what people said, but i would still say get the gandalf. they are so fun to draw from

5. always go with gandalf. no question

6. I say go with the gandalf. The hits are much smoother and it will encourage you not to take it out of the safety of your own home, which is where it should stay.

7. Gandalfs always end up breaking really fast, if you want a pipe that will last don't get the gandalf.

8. How portable is a 7 inch pipe?

Go with the spoon for your first.

9. get the snowblack glass pipe. it seems more practical, especially if it's your first piece.

10. Snowblack all day mudda fucka...