Which Piece to Use?

Discussion in 'General' started by Predator1, Dec 29, 2008.

1. I just recently broke my only bong, so now I need to pick one to smoke from this evening. All these are clean, Ive acquired em in my travels and just never used em. the choice is yours, /b/lades.

Attached Files:

2. the fucking fishhhhh, dude. haha ; that is a fish, right? in the middle?
    i want an elephant pipe. i found a sweet pink and white one. i dont like the rasta coloured ones. they're too manly. lol

3. The chillum. Seems most functional.

4. I vote for the mushroom pipe... I always wanted one... I saw a SICK mushroom pipe last time I was out shoppin for glass... But I decided to get a cheaper pipe... I wish I would of gotten that little mushroom pipe.... :(

5. Definitely the fish dude. I mean cmon... they're not even supposed to be out of water for 1 minute, and now you have him in your hand and killing him? You have to smoke out of him! He can't die for nothing

6. hit a bowl on each:D

7. when i read "green thing" i laughed so hard lol. i say the green thing just cause it made me lol :p

8. Green thing to smoke ...green thingggsss. :smoke:

9. green thing has the biggest bowl and carb.

10. im a sucker for chillums

11. The Fish, of course!

I'm a Drunk Pisces, sitting by the ocean, in a great mood and my birthday is due here in three months.

I know what I'm talking about.

;)

12. goomba pipe, yo!

13. OP has a super nintendo btw. I used to own one waaaay back.

14. chillum dude, idk about you, but chillums rip so well!!!

15. I like the green thing...looks fun.

16. yup, i cant even vote on this.

17. i choose mushroom because it was the first option, you should really smoke out of them ALL :)

18. Definitely the green thing.

19. So? which was it?

20. None. Eat your stash. But if not, use the fish, it looks benevolent and kind. :smoke: