Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which person is doing it right or more efficiently?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jvsdiojisio, Feb 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 jvsdiojisio, Feb 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2014
    In terms of using a bong..

Person 1: Inhales 80 percent of the smoke and then clears the bowl

Person 2: Clears the bowl and then inhales 100 percent of the smoke

2. #2 Iceman2damax, Feb 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2014
    I prefer to snap my bowl in one hit and one breath/drag.

Neither is doing it right, but I I'd say person one if you mean he is pulling through 80% of the bowl into the bong and into the lungs in one hit vs. person two taking two separate breaths?
    Little confusing.

3. i think you know the answer

4. Uh what?

5. Person 2.......because.

6. I hit, then clear the chamber.

7. If you're talking about filling the chamber, then pulling the slide and clearing it, vs. filling and inhaling smoke, then clearing it, then person 1, because they're inhaling more smoke. 

8. Life is short, let people have their little rituals.

9. It really all depends on the person I guess. When I hit it I hit it and inhale then wait then go back and clear it .

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. I take it all in one breath for most bongs, but the longer ones I have to breathe out first.
    It's all right as long as you're getting high.

Well-behaved women rarely make history.

11. #11 As Above So Below, Feb 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2014
    I load full bowls from my bong, usually a .2-.5 hit, light it all, clear the bowl then inhale all the smoke. But I've been using my bong for a long ass time so my lungs are used to it. I could probably come close to clearing a gram if it was ground up enough.

I can easily hold my breath for 2 minutes, and people are like wtf?! lol. I can hold my breath longer than most swimmers. 

EDIT: I used to do snaps but I progressed to full bowls so my tolerance is crazy high lol. My friends load a bowl and pass it around, and I'm like ok... That's like less than a single hit when it comes to me lol. So I just let them pass my bong around and then just load a whole bowl for me and torch it all in one.

People's reaction when you clear a bong is priceless lol.

"WTF did he just do that?!"

12. Peson one or two in your description?

13. person two in mine

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.