which path should i take...

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by stonerish, Dec 1, 2008.

1. i can cull a person who has been a source of nothing but sadness from my life... one of the fakest, most unappealing people I know, who consistently hurts me, and yet, she is essentially my best friend, and i recently got over a pretty strong crush on her (love is blind.... i couldnt see the true her), she has a boyfriend... or i can pretend like nothing is wrong and just... be there and not care... love everyone and all that jazz

im going for the culling myself... idk.. i tried.

2. well this thread made a splash..... haha, or got like 8 views in 2 hours hahaha

3. if it hurts you to be around this person it's not unfair to separate yourself. no reason to be rude or anything, just maneuver yourself out of there:p

4. yep, sounds to me like both your spiritual evolutions perhaps would b better served with a period of abstention from each other.

but who knows, thats going on limited information.

it's all lessons for us wherever we go, just matters if we're paying attention to the lesson within the eventing in our living.

5. I'd give it time.

6. That sounds like it in a nutshell

7. Do whatever your mind wills you too.
    (Unless you are under the influence of mind altering drugs :p )

8. fixed :cool:

i say.. blaze and think about it. talk to the person. you will end up making some sort of decision or finding out something true that will help you.

9. i've been in the exact same position twice now
    i've found that its just easier to move on
    i wouldn't recommend a complete break
    but you need to get over the fact that she doesn't like you
    no matter how much it seems like she does,
    if after this amount of time she still hasn't told you
    she never will
    and will continue to lead you on

if you just go outside and smell the air
    im sure you can find someone that does like you

remember bro
    putting yourself in the right position is the hardest part
    once you actually get over her and mix with new people
    the rest will come very easily

10. #10 HighGrowMan, Dec 2, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2008
    if you haven't made your decision yet, I would say to find yourself, and then the person won't be able to cause you sadness.

Do not cull the person, you'll just regret it... ESPECIALLY because you had a crush on her.

but i'm probably to late.

I just did what you were thinking about. And really made myself sorry...

just remember... hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

11. im in the same situation. all i can tell you is forget about her and do what makes you happy. make your life better and dotn stress over her. im in your shoes and i finally started handling it right. get YOUR life to be as perfect as you can, then she'll pop up later. thats how it works. then you fuck her and dip on her like she hurt you. DONT fall back in love, just remember how many times she did you dirty. use this to become a mac, dont be a soft ass ***** that shes gonna walk all over. when you dont give a fuck, they do. FOLLOW MY WORDS MAN I KNOW!!!

12. #12 HighGrowMan, Dec 2, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2008
    yeah man he knows.

you'll get that girl any way you want her if you resist taking the bait... Act like you have a secret and she'll be all over you like white on rice.

But be the bigger man in the end and treat her how you wish she would treat you right now.

13. damn,,, good to hear you guys have been through this before... some damn good advice here lol

and ya, i think all i can do is just,, keep going, let what happnes happen... i just dont care anymore lol

14. dont just keep going
    you'll all ways feel like she might want you
    move on
    and if she does
    she'll let you know