Which part of your face grew hair first?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by The Crunge, Dec 28, 2012.

1. My shit grows in fast and even all around

2. word ur balls hang from ur face?
    cash

upper lip yo

3. Upper lip, still the only thing that comes even close to actual facial hair. I could shave twice a year and no one would notice.

4. I'd have to say upper lip

5. Chin. Trying to grow a beard.

6. chin. op i thought you were a girl.

7. I am.

8. sophomore year: slight chin hairs
    junior year: more chin hairs and some light moustache
    senior year: incomplete moustache and chin hairs
    freshman in college: incomplete moustache, more chain hair, sideburn hairs, slightly random hairs on my neck

i'm still not a man

9. Unfortunatly my facial hair still is not here. All i can grow is side burns ( which came first) and i have a few hairs on my chin and mustache area..

Not sure why lol I'm a hairy italian everywhere else. Also my brother didn't finish getting his facial hair until about 22 but it looks like I'm going at a faster rate then him.

10. Chin. If I don't shave for a month, it'll look like short pubes on my chin and in a few patches along with a nice, thin pedostache. :thumbsup:

I've always wanted a beard, but my family's genetics are so anti-hair everywhere but the head.

11. Stash first then chin and cheeks. I'm freaking 27 and still can't grow sideburns or hair under the chin. I've been waiting for 10 years.. Fuck you genetics!

12. I've seen many conflicting posts. I don't believe you. You're a hybrid

13. Sideburns were he first and heaviest hit lol Ned's was the stash then chin