which part can get high from?

Discussion in 'Absolute Beginners' started by katie, Dec 3, 2003.

1. buds, of course.

what about leaves??

or stems??

2. Katie,

I've told you in numerous threads to use the search button. The answer is just a quick search away. I'm not doing it for you this time.

Edit: But I will tell you that leaves are usually made into hash. You can find out how to do that with the search button too.

3. l,am confussed ,lol,not hard for an old stoner like me BUT,you got thousands of dollars worth of grow equipment ,you have a crop due in 2 weeks and ya don,t have any idea what your doing ????

4. LMFAO @critter...

and yes, when you cut down your crop, find a nice size peice of main stem section (about 1/2 - 3/4" in diameter by about 4 or so inched long, hollow out the inside to about an 1/8" hole, then make a bowl in one end and a screen is optional, now pack some bud (a tightly packed group of layered female cannabis flowers) in the bowl, light the lighter and place about 1/2" from the bowl, breathe in through the opposite end of the bowl, hold in smoke for a few seconds, and breathe out.... repeat as much as nessisary....

and thats how you get high off stems....

5. That is awesome, :D i wonder why i never thoughta that

6. you save the stems in a jar and put them in the mash you make your hash with or make them into oil and smoke that

Grasscity Deals Near You