Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which parent do you smoke with?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by chevyguy2034, Oct 16, 2004.

?

Which parent do you smoke with

1. Mom

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Dad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Both

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. i have a goin theory that most people smoke with their dads more than their moms, so, who do you smoke with, if at all

2. my mom is a retard. my dad and i smoke sometimes. he smokes shwagg wich is shitty, i really dont think he has a hook up. me and my friends some out of this stylish ceramic bong from the 70's...it looks like a wizard but is really vintage looking and timeless. my friends and i have smoked him out with good kind bud which really blew him away.

3. ^^^ LoL

I dont smoke with any of my parents, but I do smoke with my two brothers.

4. i dont smoke with either, but itd be great to smoke with either, especially since my stash would knock them on their asses.

5. closest i've ever come to smoking with my family is my sister standing nearby whilst i toked up with her insanley hot friend and her (as i found out later) boyfriend. oops... :rolleyes: . i dunno, sneakin a peak ain't a crime. :D :smoking: