Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which papers do you use?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by x8rUn0x, Jul 30, 2012.

1. I'm curious to know which papers you blades roll with. Size? Brand? Type? What are your favorites?

2. Swisher Sweet Swag!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC_e8P6fee0]Soulja Boy[/ame]

3. 1/4 Orange zig-zags.Raw filters. And for the record BLueberry Zig Zag wraps for blunts.

4. Original zig zags, they make the perfect size joints imo

5. Zig zags all the way. King size slims are an awesome look but any will do.

6. Started off with them EZ widers, but now I'm a boss on those RAWs.

7. like my meat.RAW.

8. Raw hemp papers and filters.

9. #9 nomoredoubts, Jul 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2012
    zig zag they were ment for weed smoking, those guys at zig zag head quarters know whos smoking their papers.

I put 2 standard size papers together to make a joint thats how we roll them in the UK.

10. zig zags bro king size

11. #15 Pew, Jul 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2012
    Got elements in my wallet and they smoke really nice. Raws are equally as good.

I find that the 1 1/4 size are the perfect size for straight bud joints. I have the regular sized raw roach tips that I split in half and then it rolls perfect for good cones.

12. Yes! I have a lot of those little ass Raw papers and they are just enough to get you high and not waste. And with the filters, you only need use a pinch of your weed. It makes an eighth last really long.

13. Raw king size when it comes to papers. White grape white owl for blunts. Nothing compares IMO

14. 1.25" zig zags

15. Zig Zag 1 1/4 ultra thin, Raw king size papes

16. He doesn't have basedgod swag :p