Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which papers are better

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Best Day Ever, Jul 16, 2011.

1. Tasty lil bastards right here.:cool:

2. I would say Bob marley, thats just me tho

3. Wiz''s papers.

4. If i'm using joint papers I usually just have zig zags, just what I was introduced to I guess.

I've never seen those Juicy blunts. Love weird flavor names.

5. The ones that are made out of glass and hold water and say roor on the side.:bongin:

6. just smoke any brand papers just all comes down to which size u want, if u want a taste or not, etc. just see which ones u like better

7. I personally buy juicy jay, but in my opinion - Bob Marley > RAW.

8. Raw organics, or plain ass raw. The only other one I use is Mr. Danks. All that flavor shit is garbage. No offense to anyone..

9. RAW papers are the best, hands down and I've smoked a lot of different papers.

10. Are they, man? I don't know. I've rolled a few joints with them and they all didn't stay lit very well. Perhaps I rolled it too tight? Idk.

To OP: Only other papers I can vouch for though are EZ widers. A tightly rolled ez wider takes me there every time.

11. any papers are better than tpilet paper.

12. Bob Marley Papers > Raw

easily

13. When I roll with raws, they don't stay lit either, but when I roll with zigzags, they stay lit:eek::confused::hello:

14. Raws taste cleaner and don't run. If you guys can't keep them lit, you're doing something wrong. I always use a roller for J's though because it's way faster.