Which opiate WD is the worst?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by thebonedog69, Jun 6, 2009.

1. What's worse: Hydrocodone withdrawal or Oxycodone withdrawal?

I've had bad Hydro withdrawal before but I'm not sure what an Oxy withdrawal is like?
    Ive been using for a week, twice a day, 30 mg of roxycodone each roll. Will it be bad or am I just being paranoid?

2. It's all opiate withdrawal I'm pretty sure it doesnt matter.

3. Hydrocodone definitely. They're both fairly grueling, however.

4. Oxycodone I would think. As far as opiates period, methadone takes the cake, you withdrawl for fucking EVER. Well, more like 10 days, but still, it's ridiculous

5. as long s u are addicted then the WD is gunna suck . . . and bad

6. It depends on how addicted you are to each one, im sure at some level they are all the same. But them being different drugs i dont know if you can translate one withdrawl directly to another and have a fair comparison. They all suck though.

7. i just had a 4 day fentanyl streak (3 100mcg/hr patches in 4 days) and i didnt WD at all. its the longest streak ive had with any opiate. today was day 2 without anything (till an hour ago) and i havent WD'ed at all

8. naw dude...methadone withdrawals can take up to MONTHS, compare that to heroin which is just about over a week

9. dones for sure.

10. the first time i tried to get of methadone i detoxed using 150 2mg klonopins and 600 mg of seroquel a day. i managed to stay off for 4 months yet i almost never slept, never had any appetite, had diarreah EVERY single day, and was just generally fucked up in every way. yet the day i got back on methadone i was 100% again. go figure

edit: i wasnt taking 150 2mg klonopins a day that was the script for 3 weeks. the seroquel was 600mg a day

11. He said Hydrocodone or Oxycodone. What the hell does Methadone and Heroin have to do with this?

12. #12 Squishey, Jun 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2009
    I would think oxy.

13. Yeah you don't become physically addicted to any drug after only a few days of use. It takes weeks of use for you to feel serious withdrawals.

14. There is no way you are experiencing withdrawals from vicodin after a week use. Especially if you are only taking it twice a day. And to answer your question, oxycodone has a worse withdrawal then hydrocodone. And heroin and methadone are the hardest withdrawals people experience.

15. *points to title*

16. methadone is the worst cuz it lasts so long, pods are pretty bad too cuz they stay in your system for a while (not as long as dones), all opiate withdrawal will suck tho