Which online seedbanks are the quickest,safest, overall best?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by lantho650, Nov 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im looking to buy feminized seeds over the web but its kinda sketchy too me. I dont wanna get scammed....or caught. Anyone have discrete fast shipping seedbank websites?

Thanks, lantho650

2. I've used nirvana direct through their site. I also recently made a purchase through attitude. Both came in about ten days. Attitude is a bit more expensive than some others but it comes from the UK rather than the Netherlands. To me that provides a bit of reduced suspicion which is worth a few bucks.

3. i just recently used attitude and recieved the beans in 8 days from order being processed. i payed 10$ extra for them to gaurantee its shipping by sending it in a box with a really discreet NYC diesel coffee mug inside so i thought that was pretty cool and fast as hell.

4. I use Highgrade-Seeds.com. Choose the priority mail option and you'll get your seeds in 3 business days. Plus they guarantee you receive your order and their shipping is free. And you get 15 seeds per seed pack vs 10 that most other banks offer. All for $50. Hard to beat all that!

5. good stuff bro...gotta check em out;)

6. isnt it 3 business days after they recieve your money order? and thats still pushing the time imo

7. I have used attitude a couple of times quick shipping plus you get free seeds.

8. They have a couple of strains I would like to try for my next summer grow, their Purple Cindy, Brainwreck and Purple Diesel. Only drawback is I`m not sure if I want all 15 seeds of each so might see if any of my friends or my nephews wants to go in on some.

9. It's 3 business days after they receive your payment if you choose the priority mail option. 3 business days is about the fastest delivery time on the market today.

10. Single seed center is by far the best. Not the cheapest but thee best. You can order 1 seed at a time and they give 2 free strains with every order, My last order was
    1 grapefruit diesel
    1 super lemon haze

they had a special with 3 free seeds instead of two my freebies were

1 super lemon haze
    1 dinafem blue widow
    1 dinafem critical+

all for less then $42 us delivered discretly to my door in 6 buisness days. I have placed orders with peakseedsbc,bcbuddepot,and mandala seeds in the past, peakseedsbc was the only othere one to ever come through.

11. i got the same deal..freaked....plus gettin' mr nice bw and med man..talk about genetics..their free beans blow away the tudes in quality....but to start ..i suggest the tude and single seed center..have used both and no problems with either:smoke:

12. i agree as far as principle of their service with ssc, but ive had problems ordering with my greendot and it wont go through. so i had to go with attitude which i must say has been great *so far

13. i use a reloadable visa from netspend.com..2 bucks ta load it..never turned gown yet;)

14. I've ordered from Attitude and SSC now and would recommend both. Both gave me free seeds. Both orders arrived as expected. Attitude had faster shipping to me, but only by a few days.

15. The Attitude, Hands down da best. I used a reloadable Visa Wal Mart prepaid money card, nevere been denied..

16. OSB WAS GREAT. yOU CAN CALL UP AND TALK TO THE GUY.

HE IS VERY HELPFUL. i GOT SEEDS IN 1 WEEK.

:wave:

17. I'm having the same experiences.. Just don't forget to use code 420 to save extra $$ on ur order.. sometimes i forget cause I'm already high off the shopping experience of new strains. hehe

18. What is Code 420? I'll have to use it on my next order.

19. 10% off i think

20. seedbay.com
    seedboutique.com

best i've ever used, hands down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.